Welcome to IxsmTravel.Com
Recently added item(s) ×
You have no items in your shopping cart.
ADVANCED SEARCH | SEARCH TERMS
2019/20 Season Rates Coming Soon!
• Japanese Room • Double Room • Twin Room • Triple Room • Deluxe: Japanese Room (with Private Onsen)
• Lift: 0 min (Ski-in/Out) • Bus: 5 min walk (Hirafu Welcome Center) • Train Station: 10 min drive (Kutchan Station)
Payment • The reservation deposit shall be 20% of the total price and required within 7 days of receiving your booking invoice and is non-refundable. • Balance/Final payment is due no less than 1 month prior to your check-in date or date indicated on the invoice. • Payments are processed online and can be made by credit card (Visa/Master) or bank money transfer. • Any additional bank transfer fees will be borne onto the client. * Booking is not guaranteed until the deposit payment is received. * Booking will automatically be cancelled if payment is not completed by the due date. * All transactions are processed in Japanese Yen. Please check with your credit card provider for foreign currency rates. Amendment Fee • After the booking is confirmed, changes to your check-in/out dates and decreasing the number of any item in your booking will incur an amendment fee of ¥2,000. • Before the balance due date, the amendment fee will be waived once for Early Bird bookings. • After the balance due date, decreasing the number of any item in your booking is a cancellation, and all other changes will incur the amendment fee. * All amendments are subject to availability. Cancellation Fees • After the booking is confirmed and before the balance due date: 20% of the total price (full deposit). • 14 to 9 business days prior to the check-in date: 30% of the total price. • 8 to 4 business days prior to the check-in date: 50% of the total price. • 3 business days prior to the check-in date: 100% of the total price.
With this product, you earn 0 loyalty point(s).
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
Bus: Sapporo Airport > Niseko
Bus: Niseko > Sapporo Airport
Niseko All Mountain Lift Pass & Return Bus Package
You have no items to compare.